At AMMNA every member who participates as either a Player, Coach, Manager, Umpire or Administrator can be proud to be involved in a sport that we love, while also representing Men’s and Mixed netball at the highest level. Our past development strategies allow us to boast the best Men’s and Mixed netballers & teams in the world.
Our goal is to take AMMNA to an international standard in every aspect – including professionalism, development and diversity. We strive to be leaders, not only in our sport but in all sports. To make this dream a reality, every participant in every AMMNA and associated events (i.e. training, etc.) lives the values that we expect – every minute of every day.
As a participant of AMMNA, I agree to do my part to achieve the goal, by adhering to the following:
- Professionalism – to act professionally during the course of my involvement with the Australian Men’s and Mixed Netball Association Inc (the Association) and ensure that my actions do not compromise the reputation of the Association or bring its standing into disrepute.
- Harassment – to refrain from any behaviour that is offensive, insulting, humiliating, bullying, intimidating or that creates a hostile environment amongst fellow officials, players and any others involved in netball.
- Sexual harassment – to refrain from sexual advances, making comments that a reasonable person would find offensive, humiliating or intimidating.
- Social Media and Electronic communication – to refrain from making comments or publishing explicit photographs, or photographs of a person without their permission on social media and/or via electronic communication transmissions that are illegal, offensive, insulting, humiliating, bullying, intimidating or that create a hostile environment amongst fellow officials, players and any others involved in netball.
- Anti-Drug and Alcohol Policy – all players and officials must be aware of and follow the guidelines of the Australian Sports Drug Agency.
- I have not been convicted of any criminal offence in relation to a child or young person, nor have I been convicted of a serious criminal offence and do not have a current Apprehended Violence Order or similar restraining order against me.