The Australian Men’s and Mixed Netball Association (AMMNA) are the governing body of men’s and mixed netball in Australia.
AMMNA operates as a volunteer-run, not-for-profit and receives no local, state or federal funding. Participation in the Australian Championships and national teams is purely via a user-pay system.
That’s why sponsorship is crucial to an organisation such as AMMNA.
There are several benefits for your brand, business or service to align with AMMNA:
– Our flagship event offers opportunities for athletes, coaches and support staff in the realms of participation, development and elite.
– Our community promotes and engages in a healthy and active lifestyle
– Our participation group are positive role models
– Involvement in a sport that continues to grow and develop
AMMNA’s assets include:
– Naming rights of the Australian Championships and AMMNA Awards
– Naming rights of our Australian teams
– Approximately 700+ participants at the Australian Championships, plus thousands of spectators who attend the event
– The Australian Championship Live Stream which garnered 190,000 views in Melbourne last year
– Over 13,000 followers across AMMNA’s social media platforms, plus much more.
Contact us for a copy of our Media Kit.